True love doesn't rust.
Stainless steel is a unique material. Like titanium, it won’t corrode over time, but where it arguably rises above Ti, is in its more lively, solid ride quality that makes the bike feel glued to the road. That’s why our Snob comes to life on technical, twisty roads, challenging terrain and any time comfort and sheer traction are needed over brute stiffness.
“Under hard braking, in can-I-make-it corners, during prolonged furious efforts in tight packs, and in top- end sprints, the frame neither excessively deflects nor holds resolute so much as it yields then strikes like a Tai Chi master. It’s a living ride. It has a heartbeat.”
— Bill Strickland, Bicycling Magazine
“The Snob hits a fine mark between contemporary functionality and traditional craftsmanship and materials, a modern-day heirloom bike that will probably last longer than you will.”
*****Limited quantities are now back in stock*****
Additional frameset info
• Full carbon fork tapered to 1-1/4" - disc or standard rim brake fork included (depending on frameset option selected).
• PF30 Bottom Bracket (not included)
• 44mm ID (inside diameter) head tube for press-in headset (headset not included)
• Replaceable derailleur hanger included
• External routing. Not drilled for Di2.
• Laser-mitered and TIG welded.
• 27.2 seat post (not included)
Note: For those looking for replacement seat post clamps for first-generation KVA-tubed Snobs, they are available for sale here.