Satyr 2.0 Full Description
In addition to it's generation tire clearances, the Satyr V2 follows in its predecessor's footsteps with a threaded T47 bottom bracket and internal cable routing, to keep your cables protected through the harshest conditions. Flat mount disc brakes with thru axles front and rear keep you in control. The Enve Adventure fork up front provides direct, confident steering input and extra cargo mounting options for longer adventures. Utilizing the differing rakes of the flip chip to suit each frame size and tire combination perfectly, the Satyr V2 is more versatile than ever.
The Satyr’s custom blend steel tubeset is stiff where you need it, but tames the trail chatter in a manner that only steel can accomplish. Featuring wall thicknesses, diameters, and butting profiles specially blended by Mr. Tom Kellogg just for us (and you).
You'll be glad to hear that the Satyr V2 is the most feature packed yet - with compatibility for more drivetrains and tire / wheel sizes than ever before. 700c or 650b, 1x or 2x, mechanical or electronic, 11sp or 12sp or even 13sp - the choice is yours!
And to finish it off, the V2 now has multiple paint options - Woodland Green and RTP. RTP, or "ready to paint" is a simple coating that's ready to be turned into your dream scheme via our custom paint program or your favorite local painter. Our Woodland Green scheme has been updated for V2 with a darker, gunmetal silver accent and a richer desert tan that blend more more naturally with the deep green. The Woodland Green is finished with our deepest, glossiest clearcoat ever.
- Tom Kellogg design
- Ritte custom blend, lightweight, multi-butted steel tubing
- Differing tube diameters & tube wall thicknesses selected for each frame size to deliver tuned ride characteristics across the full range
- Enve Adventure forks
- Differing fork rakes selected for each frame size to deliver tuned handling characteristics across all sizes
- T47 threaded bottom bracket
- Full internal cable routing (including internal through the bottom bracket area)
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes with clearance for 160mm rotors
- Fender ready - mounting points front and rear
- 3 bottle cage mounts
- Up to 700c x 50mm or 650b x 2.2" tire clearance
- 27.2mm Seatpost
- IS42/52 Headset for 1 1/8" (28.6mm) upper and 1.5 (40mm) lower
The frameset includes frame, fork, seat collar, thru-axles, and all guides/plugs/grommets etc for any type of build (electronic or mechanical).
All Satyr V2 models are built to order - this gives us the flexibility to fit and tailor your bike to you and your riding. We start by working with you on your fit and then understanding where and how you ride - we'll tailor a package that has the right gearing, tires, crank lengths, saddle, and bar/stem sizes for your goals.
Complete builds start at $4,950 and we stock a wide range of components, including the below (and more):
- SRAM Rival AXS, Force AXS, Red AXS 2x
- SRAM Rival, Force, or Red 1x XPLR and Eagle Mullet
- Campagnolo Ekar 13sp
- SRAM Force 1 Mechanical
- SRAM Force / Ratio Eagle Mechanical
- Alloy wheels from HED and HiFi
- Carbon wheels from Enve, HED, HiFi, Campagnolo, and others
- Cockpits from FSA, ZIPP, Enve, Ritchey, and more
- Choice of tires from WTB, Ultradynamico, Schwalbe, Panaracer, and others
|Size||ST||Head Tube||Head Angle||Top Tube||Seat Angle||Stack||Reach||Wheelbase||BB Drop||RC||F Center||Fork rake|
|Frame Size||Height Range*|
|XS||5’0” - 5’4” (152 - 162CM)|
|S||5’3” - 5’8” (160 - 172CM)|
|M||5’6” - 5’10” (168 - 178CM)|
|L||5’9” - 6’2” (175 - 188CM)|
|XL||6’0” - 6’4” (183 - 193CM)|
*This is a rough guide, and we recognize that everyone is different. If you have any concern about fit or sizing please email us at email@example.com and we would be glad to make sure you get the best fitting bike possible.
When you reach out for sizing advice, check out our guide on how we start remote fits, the more info you can send us the better!