10/10 Adams recommend this hoodie for:
- existing in cooler weather
- leaning against the cafe counter while sipping an espresso
- riding around town over freshly fallen leaves
- warming a small kitten against your chest after rescuing it during a chill drizzle in the late hours of a city night
- showing off to your parter how well it pairs with your preferred undergarments or bibs
- boldly stating to the world your commitment to excellent bicycles, fun, and glory
This sure is a hoodie. And it’s real good at that. The craftsmanship is great, the material is soft, and it has a pleasantly heavy presence over your body. It’s like a reassuring embrace you can wear. And it doesn’t care whether you set a PR or cramped halfway through your ride. It’s got your back. And your head, if that’s cold too.
Fun and Glory hoodie is warm and comfy! Nice medium duty SSK zipper should be dependable for life of product. Fun and Glory statement sends clear message of cycling. The embroidered logo is very classy!
Just got a puppy, fabric holding up to puppy snot quite well! :b